Airscreen, AS Type C Air Curtain
The Envirotec Airscreen AS Type C air curtain unit is compact and is specifically designed for concealing in ceiling or wall bulkheads or anywhere in an environment where it is advantageous to conceal the air curtain unit. This air curtain unit is suitable for mounting horizontally especially suited to:
- Any recessed application
- Retail environments
- Office and other commercial spaces
Envirotec understands that there are environments in which it is not desirable to see the air curtain unit – such as period buildings or those where the designers and architects prefer a hidden (in-wall or in-ceiling) air curtain unit – that nonetheless require genuine air handling.
A discreet air curtain unit that is ideal for recessed use, the Airscreen Type C air curtain unit provides exceptional performance whilst minimising the impact on the building appearance.
Envirotec specialise in providing the convenience of sophisticated modern technology while preserving the peace of mind of designers and the aesthetics of the space.
The Airscreen Type C air curtain unit is also easy to service, with all internal components accessible via the return grille for swift and easy maintenance.
Envirotec does its utmost to cater to clients’ needs, however specialised, to ensure that your complete ventilation solution is suited to your needs.
Envirotec’s team of engineers will advise you as to which designs from our range are best suited to your individual requirements.
- Mounting height – Up to 3.0m
- Unit Dimensions – H 270mm x W 400mm
- Standard widths – 1220mm / 1500mm /1800mm / 2100mm / 2500mm
- Heat options – Ambient / LPHW / Electric
- Control Options – Remote controller (standard specification)
- Unit finish – casing, return air and discharge grilles powder coated RAL9010 gloss white
Non-standard – Bespoke
- Bespoke specification options
– Specific sizes available on request
– Case and grille colour and finish
– powder coat commercially viable RAL colours
– matt, satin, semi-gloss, gloss
– Remote switch
– Controller fitted into the unit
- Fans to suit higher mounting height
- Fixings and brackets
– Threaded insert to accept threaded rod (standard specification)
– T bolts incl/ excl gripple wire
– Top brackets
– Drop rods
- Customer specific requirements available on request
Standard: 0.9, 1.2, 1.5, 1.8, 2.1m
Mounting Height: Up to 3.0m