We spend a great deal of our life indoors (over 80%) so the quality of the air we breathe in our buildings is essential. Envirotec frequently sees many hours going into the design of the optimum ventilation system for a building; it also sees these systems being left to run with little or no maintenance. The result is a drop off in operating efficiencies and performance and a call to say the air handling units don’t seem to be working as they used to. More information on the benefits of providing a healthy indoor environment can be found in our blogs section on the website.
Envirotec can provide a full maintenance service of your air handling equipment ensuring you get to enjoy a healthy, well-ventilated indoor environment without wasting energy.
Regular maintenance can extend the service life of costly plant, preventing anything from a poorly performing system to catastrophic failure that may result in periods of plant shutdown or potentially lead to complete plant replacement. The key benefits to regular maintenance are:
- Optimum performance – periodic checks to correct minor faults
- Improved air quality – regular cleaning of components and filter changes
- Longer system life – anticipating issues will prolong the life of your plant
- Reduces the need for costly emergency repairs or refurbishments
- On-hand expertise – all Envirotec engineers are fully trained and experienced
- Maintaining design efficiencies – best use of power and optimum performance
If your existing air handling unit has developed a fault or it needs a general maintenance check, get in touch with our expert team to discuss your requirements.
On Site – Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
Reactive maintenance is sometimes unavoidable, so we recommend adhering to a schedule of Planned Preventative Maintenance. PPM extends the life and prevents the catastrophic failure of expensive plant, often leading to long periods of shutdown or complete replacement.
We offer PPM on:
- Air handling units
- Air conditioning systems
- Ductwork cleaning
- Associated pumps and pipework
- Air curtains
- Supply & Extract fans
- Heating systems
We will manage the safe and environmentally friendly disposal of redundant plant, waste and refrigerant in accordance with latest legislation.